Oversee business development of silicone recycler: develop and manage marketing and sales initiatives by analyzing silicone market, trends and other data and locating and identifying potential customers; develop pricing strategies based upon sales and market data; and formulate optimal methods of waste collection; and analyze silicon market and trends, customer feedback and sales revenue to guide product development and customer retention and acquisition.
- Evaluate current marketing strategy based upon knowledge of ECO USA’s objectives, silicon market trends and characteristics and cost/markup factors; work with marketing manager and executive management to develop new/modify existing marketing/sales initiatives and strategies; and, conduct analyses to measure effectiveness of marketing/sales initiatives and strategies.
- Analyze silicone market & trends, customer feedback, and sales revenue to generate analytical reports as indicators for better product development and customer acquisition and retention.
- Conduct market studies to identify industrial/commercial venues where ECO USA can display recycling technologies (such as tradeshows) and product lines for increase brand awareness; coordinate participation/attendance at events and tradeshows.
- Develop and manage sales team to sell final product (polydimethylsilaoxane and its variants) across the United States and worldwide; participate in hiring/firing, promoting and performance evaluations of sales staff.
- Develop and manage purchasing team to procure silicone rubber scrap, expired silicone goods, as well as wide spec silicone fluids and sealants to be use as feedstock in the ECO USA recycling facility.
- Develop distribution and pricing strategies: analyze silicone waste streams to optimatlly collect and sell silicone scrap at best prices; plan/setup strategically located distribution centers for shipping final products and collection centers for aggregating silicone raw material that require processing into silicone fluids; develop pricing strategies.
- Study customer feedback and other market and sales data to identify need for logistics improvements; and identify strategic logistics partners to move ECO USA’s final product and other raw materials efficiently, punctually, and economically to increase customer retention and acquisition.
- Engage in auditing silicone product manufacturers to formulate optimal methods of waste collection, definition of silicone raw materials that can be recycled, and make quotations and recommendations based on material specifications, quality, and silicone fluid contents.
- Maintain relations with other silicone recycling entities to discuss best practices for silicone recycling.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in business, management or related field and 3 years of experience in the job offered*.
Travel: Less than 10% travel to meet with customers and silicone product manufacturers to procure raw silicone materials.
Worksite: 516 Camden Street, Parkersburg, WV 26101
TO APPLY: Reference Job Code 402 and send resumes electronically to email@example.com OR mail to: ECO USA LLC dba ECO USA, One Bridge Plaza North, Suite 275, Fort Lee, NJ 07024.